Information For Landlords
At W.T. Newey & Co. we offer a comprehensive property management service. We keep you informed through every step of the renting process including:
Managing and Maintaining the property
Before a tenant moves in, we conduct an inspection of the property and prepare a report on the condition of the property. This report will be used when the tenant moves out.
We will conduct an annual inspection and provide you with a written report about the condition of your rental property.
When a tenant vacates we will conduct an outgoing inspection of the property.
We will consult with you, arrange and oversee any required repairs during the tenancy. We have access to fully insured local contractors who provide quality repairs at reasonable rates.
Collecting the rent
Tenants are provided with several options for paying their rental.
We regularly check tenants with arrears and follow up with them.
We account to you monthly with a comprehensive rental statement.
Finding the right tenant
We will promote your property by:
- Advertising online
- Providing a rental list and window display at our office (which has a high level of enquiry due to pedestrian traffic)
- Regular open houses to show the property to prospective tenants plus inspections by appointment
We will check potential tenants:
- Tenants must fill out an application form and provide references and supporting documentation
- We will contact you to discuss the potential applicants
- Potential tenants will be checked through a national tenancy database